Gluten Free Burger Salad that is! This is one of my favorite meals to make for dinner. Depending on how long you prefer your burgers to be cooked, it can be a pretty quick gluten free dinner.
- One burger (depending on how many people you are feeding and how much burger you want in your salad).
- Chopped up salad (I use a head of lettuce…so about 4 small leaves).
- One chopped up tomato.
- Shredded cheese.
- White corn tortilla chips-crushed.
- Mix Heinz ketchup and Hellmann’s Mayonnaise for a delicious sauce.
- Put burger(s) in oven or on the grill, whichever you prefer
- In a large mixing bowl, crush up some white corn chips
- Chop up salad and tomato, add to bowl
- Sprinkle shredded cheese into mixing bowl
- Mix Hellmann’s Mayonnaise and Heinz Ketchup in side bowl
- Cut up burger(s) into pieces
- Add burger pieces into mixing bowl
- Add sauce to mixing bowl
- Toss salad and its ready to serve!
- This is based on feeding two people. Adjust accordingly.
- Sometimes I will add tater tots or hash browns to the mix.
- I like to use pre-made “Bubba Burgers”