Thai Peanut Sauce
Found a new favorite gluten free sauce! Thai Peanut Sauce by San-J is a spicy gluten free sauce that is absolutely delicious., It’s spicy yet not so spicy that it’s hard to eat. So yes we lost Heinz 57 sauce to no longer being gluten free, but if you want something with a kick, try this!
Thai peanut sauce calories only equates to about 80 calories per 2 Tbps. along with being both gluten free and Kosher. I was weary at first with trying it because I thought it would just taste like strait peanuts – however its not overpowering at all. I ended up making a great chicken and rice dish for dinner that was really easy to make. I also think it would make an amazing Thai peanut dipping sauce!
Ingredients for Thai Peanut Sauce Chicken :
- One chicken breast
- 1.5 cup brown rice
- Thai peanut sauce
- Sprinkle tiny bit of garlic
- Lemon Pepper seasoning
- Cook chicken in oven until done
- Boil brown rice for 10 minutes – let simmer for another 10 then drain
- Add chicken to pan on stove top – add Thai peanut sauce – mix
- Add brown rice to pan and ad garlic, lemon pepper and more Thai peanut sauce if desired
- So where do you buy this delicious stuff? Check out the San-J Thai Peanut Sauce website for more information.